Workplace Education Manitoba (WEM) strives to be Manitoba’s centre of best practices for workplace Essential Skills consultation, assessment and training.
WEM partners with private and public sector organizations of all sizes, in all sectors and in all areas of the province.
Every partnership begins by understanding an organization's specific goals. With that in mind, WEM can:
- Help you understand the importance of and need for strong workplace Essential Skills levels in your workplace.
- Quickly and accurately assess the current Essential Skill levels of your workers, as well as the levels needed to reach your objectives.
- Work with you to develop a training plan that meets your time, quality and financial needs.
- Design training materials that incorporate your organization’s job task materials and processes.
- Deliver training via our expert Essential Skills instructors directly to your workers - or train/coach your in-house trainers. We can deliver training at your worksite, or in our classrooms, or at a satellite location convenient for you.
- Be your primary workplace Essential Skills resource.